Toyota VR (2016)
Chisel a Bronze Bust in this stadium VR installation
- Project: Toyota: Chisel A Bronze Bust VR (2016)
- Role: Unity Engineer, Technical Artist
- Developed by: Wildlife
- Client: Toyota
- Platform: VR Installation
I developed a Virtual Reality experience for an installation at the San Francisco 49ers' stadium. All season long fans are able to have grab virtual hammers and chisel away a bronze bust. Please check out the case study.
- Developed with Unity 5 for the Oculus Rift.
- Leap Motion integration.
- Developed at Wildlife.la.