Interactive database of all Soul Calibur characters
The Soul Archive was designed to act as an encyclopedia of all past Soul Calibur games. Launching for the released of Soul Calibur V, the site contains game information, character profiles, artwork and video for all 8 games in the franchise.
- Developed in Flash with ActionScript 3.
- I coded "The Soulosphere", which is a 3d interface created in Away 3D where users can navigate by clicking 3d panels.
- Localised and 14 regions in 5 languages.
- Contains over 150 character profiles and over 500 screenshots and artwork.
- Built with PureMVC framework.
- Site designed by David Weir and co-developed with Pep Rufian. HTML/PHP development by Michael Anthony and Brett Peacock.