Donut Get! (2012)
Developed in Unity & Flash for iOS, Android, and browser
My magnum opus about a cop eating donuts raining from the sky. For this independently developed title, I led a small team to create an experimental game with different types of gameplay and designed to tell an interactive story.
- Mobile version developed with Unity in C#. Available on Android, iPhone, iPad and OUYA.
- Full version created in Flash with Actionscript 3.0.
- Contains 3 separate game segments, each with its own engine.
- I created the majority of the artwork for the game, including all backgrounds and cinematics.
- The ending's outcome is determined by the players' actions in the game.
- Localized in English, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian.
- Over 10,000,000 Donuts Getted! since release! Over 500,000 plays!
- Character Design by Ricky Enriquez. Featuring animation by David Rodriguez. Music & Sound Design by Cryptic Circuitry.