Chevy Small Car Hub website (2016)
Record and share a procedurally created animation.
- Project: Chevy Small Car Hub website (2016)
- Role: Web Engineer (React.js, Pixi.js), Tech Artist
- Developed by: Wildlife
- Client: Chevy
- Platform: Website (Mobile, Desktop)
I developed a zany car customizer for the Chevy Small Cars minisite. Select your chevy model in a carousel, customize with a prop and then create your own procedurally generated animation with your mouse or touch.
- Dynamically recorded mouse/touch input, which was saved to a server to allow users to share their creations.
- Developed HTML5 using the Pixi.js library for display and React.js.
- Works for mobile and desktop.